- Collaborate with brand strategy/management, creative teams to develop strategic media plans for media buys.
- Direct client contact to build and maintain client relationships to answer the needs of their business via marketing and offer innovative solutions to their issues and challenges.
- Must be well versed in all types of media channels: print, broadcast, digital, direct mail, OOH, transit and paid social media campaigns and stay current with rapidly proliferating new media options. Proficient in media contract and rate negotiations.
- Media Budget Allocation & Management to include ongoing plan management to monitor progress and trouble-shoot/execute changes if needed
- In-depth analysis and review of media options based on audience coverage, market penetration and cost efficiencies. Provide Competitive Analysis as required by client
- Plan preparation (identifying objectives and tactics, recommendations, evaluations and budget allocation)
- Media scheduling
- Generating orders and copy/traffic instructions to include sending necessary ad files to media reps/vendors
- Monthly invoice review and reconciliation
Please submit cover letter with resume.